Term & Conditions
WEBSITE USE AND SECURITY
- The website time-run.com hereinafter “the website” is owned and operated by Escape Boats Ltd., hereinafter the company. The company holds the right to amend or vary the terms and conditions below including any of the contents of this website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The terms and conditions apply to the use of the website by any visitor and should be read carefully before any use.
- The company does its best to supply you with the most up to date and accurate information on the website.
- The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website without the written consent of the company.
- You are not permitted to link to, or use all, or any part of the the website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
- You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. The company will take all appropriate steps to protect your information.
- The company shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- The Escape Boats game is designed for a team of 2-6 people.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of the company. You are not permitted to use these without a written consent of the company and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
- These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of the company’s control and you may use them at your own risk. The company accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any use of those websites.
- The company collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2003.
- Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room. That includes (without limitation) the use of mobile phones, recording devices (video and/or audio) and cameras. The use of such a device in the room is not permitted at any time.
- The company expects visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
- The company may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
- The company is entitled to charge the guests for any damage which is intentional and/or caused by misuse of items.
- While you are on our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees.
- The company doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
- Escape Boats Limited reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Escape Boats Limited as a result of the aforesaid
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- A binding contract between the purchaser and the company comes into existence when the final page of the booking confirmation procedure gives you a booking reference. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Irish Law.
- The only language available for the conclusion of a contract online is English.
- Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
- This is a live event game, and once the booking is confirmed, we cannot accept any cancellations, reschedules or give any refunds.
- Any purchase on the website is only valid when processed by the company. You shall receive a confirmation once your booking is processed.
- If you wish to transfer your booking(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact the company by either email or at least two days prior to the start of your booking. Your request may not be honoured and can be denied.
- Bookings may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a booking is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the booking or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission.
- You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form.
- A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late by 10 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
- If you are late for more than 10 minutes of the original starting time of your booking, the reservation becomes a no-show automatically and you will be refused entry.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of a game is stated on the website under the booking section.
- The price is set according to number of people within the same booking and to the timing of the week.
- Bookings can be made online only.
- When paying you can use a credit or debit card.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- In the case of less people attending the event than it is booked for, the price difference will not be refunded.
- If more people attending the game than it is booked for, the price difference can be settled upon arrival to the event upto the maximum allowance of people per game and at the advertised price for additional individual tickets.
- If you need to contact the company you can do so using any of the following methods: • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each attendee will be instructed before their event by one of the employee of the company. After learning the rules of the event, each attendee will participate in the event at their own risk. The company is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by not following the rules described before the event and signed in the escape room.
- People under influence of alcohol or drugs might be turned away and their game stated as no-show.
- Drinks and food may not be brought into the event.
- To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and might be asked to confirm phone number and email address the booking confirmation was sent to.
- Children at the age of between 10 and 17 have to be accompanied by at least 1 adult per event, children under the age of 10 are not permitted to attend.
- Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, the company regrets that it cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of its contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”.
- In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
- Photos of each team will be taken during and at the end of the game.
- Photos of each teams will be stored on our server linked to the booking.
- Photos will be watermarked and uploaded to a Facebook gallery and the URL will be sent to the person who booked with us.
- To remove your photos from the Facebook gallery you have to notify us by sending the URL to email@example.com
- Photos may be uploaded to social media sites without names.
Company’s Liability (Risk and Indemnity)
- The company promises to make sure that the ticket arrangements it has agreed to make, perform or provide as applicable as part of its contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these booking conditions, the company will accept responsibility if, for example, you are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of the company, its employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted arrangements.
- Please note it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against the company. In addition, the company will only be responsible for what its employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work on behalf of the company.
- The company will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
• the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
• the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of visit and which
were unforeseeable or unavoidable or
• ‘force majeure’ as defined in these booking conditions.
- Please note, the company cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which any supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised in our leaflet or website and the company has not agreed to arrange them.
- The promises the company makes to you about the services it has agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided.
- Please note, the company cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, the company could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if the company breached its contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by the company or its employees or, where the company is responsible for them, its suppliers. Additionally the company cannot accept liability for any business losses.
- You must provide the company and its insurers with all assistance it may reasonably require.
- Escape Boats Ltd have made every effort to ensure that your experience is safe and enjoyable. However, all adult participants will be required to sign a waiver assuming all risks of participation in the game for both themselves and any minor children in their care.
- All Escape Boats players will receive instructions before their game by their assigned Game Master. After learning the rules of the game, each player will participate in the game at their own risk.
- Escape Boats Ltd. is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by game room misuse or non adherence to the rules described before the game.